9.22.2009

Black Raspberry Cream Pie

I have a small confession to make...I LOVE sweets. Okay its not really a confession, because I don't think anyone is particularly suprised by it. It doesn't matter how delicious and satisfying a meal may be, there is always room for dessert. I saw this photo on the Better Homes and Gardens website for Black Raspberry Cream Pie and I've been craving it since.



Seriously, I can't get it out of the back of my mind. I can not believe how good it looks! I was even more suprised by how simple it looks to make. I'm all about easy recipes because let's face it, I'm no baker. I definitely will need to try this out soon though! Don't fret, if Black Raspberry Cream Pie isn't your thing, there are bunch of other yummy looking pies to try in their All Time Favorite Pies Gallery. There should be something for everyone's taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment