2.01.2010

Apologies & Anthropologie

First off let me just start by saying, "Sorry blog. I didn't mean to ignore you...Life just gets kinda crazy sometimes. I promise I will try to make it up to you though." My little sister-in-law just had a stroke (she's only in her early twenties!) and that took priority over everything else. I'm happy to report that she will make a full recovery though, and hopefully be back to her good ol' self in time for her wedding. Now, I also should probably mention that I'm heading to Hawaii here in a couple of days, so the blog is going to be ignored again for a week or so. In the meantime, I will try to get some good posts up before I leave. Then when I return, hopefully I will have some great photos and stories to share!

Now I know I've posted Antrhopologie stuff before (and I most likely will again), but I'm loving the theme for the new catalog, and figured you can't go wrong with Anthropologie. The photography and clothes are perfect, as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment