12.11.2009

Stockings Hung with Care

I haven't yet hung our Christmas stockings, and while I didn't think it was a big deal, my little princess is stressing out about it. Last night she told me that we really need to hang our stockings our Santa won't be able to find them. I tried to explain that we had plenty of time and I promised we'd get them out before Christmas, but apparently that isn't enough. She then added, "They must be hung by the fire with care!" I love her...she is so spunky and sweet. So in honor of her new stocking fetish, and for a little motivation to get mine out, I bring you stocking inspiration brought to you from The Inspired Room.






And these just go to show that stockings don't have to be hung by the fire at all, there are quite a few other creative spaces for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment