5.10.2010

ThxThxThx

Often I come across something that is so simple, yet so ingenious. With Mother's Day just behind us, I thought I'd post some brilliant advice from a mother to her daughter. Leah Dieterich's mother always told her to write thank you notes. So she does. To everything. thxthxthx is her daily exercise in gratitude. I feel like there is so much in my life that I am thankful for, but sadly goes unrecognized. Showing gratitude is one of those things that most of us could probably do a little more of. I think Leah's little thank you notes are such a simple way to start showing appreciation for all the things in life that we are grateful for, or more importantly  forces us to look for something to be grateful for in all things. What are you thankful for today?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment