7.30.2011

First Day of First Grade

The princess has her first week of first grade under her belt. She LOVES it! Everyday we pick her up the first thing she tells us about is lunch.The girl is excited about the cafeteria. She is so happy to be in first grade and be going to school all day. I must admit that I am going to miss having her around all day, but I couldn't be more pleased that she loves school so much. I took my camera to the school with us to get pictures with her and her little friends on the first day, but she wouldn't let me take any.  Apparently I am already embarrassing, so I just have to settle for the ones in front of our house. Can't believe how fast she is growing up!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm going to cry... I can't believe my little Bears is a 1st grader. MAKE HER STOP GROWING!!!

    ReplyDelete