8.24.2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of All Ages...We're Going to the Circus!

I can not say this very often, but I am going to say it now. I was deprived as a child and have never been to a circus. So you may understand why I am beyond excited that we just won tickets to the upcoming show. I was reading the Babes in Hairland blog, and noticed that she was having a contest for circus tickets. All you had to do to be entered in for the first pack was come up with a fun circus hairdo on one of the kiddos, and the judges would pick their favorite one to win. I may be a total dork, but we had a lot of fun with this. Erika decided that she wanted to do something with a tightrope, and from that idea sprung forth a fabulous hairstyle. (Drum roll, please.) And now presenting...The "Tightrope Side Pony" in all it's glory!


No comments:

Post a Comment