11.09.2009

Some Crewcuts Love!


Can I just tell you how much I LOVE Crewcuts?! No, seriously I love them! I spend an unhealthy amount of time drooling over every single catalog I get from J. Crew, but I get especially excited when I see that it's a Crewcuts. If my budget allowed it, I would buy every single item on every single page and maybe one of their super talanted stylists to pick out our clothes every morning. Okay, so I know that will never happen, but a girl can dream. It's not just about the clothes and accessories for me either, the photography is usually so creative and I always find some inspiration. It is truly a form of art. Take a look at some of the photos from their past couple of catalogs, and tell me you don't think they're fabulous.
 




 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment