1.07.2010

The Book Seer

I love books, adore them. Actually, that's a bit of an understatement. I'm obsessed with books. They are a total addiction for me. Lately, I have been devouring books. Seriously, once I start reading it's nearly impossible to stop. There could be worse things to be addicted to right? My latest bout of book obsession could very possibly be due to The Book Seer. Don't let the look of it deceive you. Some in my household (cough, Prince sometimes not so Charming, cough cough)  think the old man looks a little creepy, but I assure you he is quite a sweet and knowledgeable guy. You see, you just type in the name of the last book you've read and the author and then he finds several suggestion for similar books you might also enjoy. So if you ever find yourself in a quandary over what to read next, you really should pay the Book Seer a visit. I can't speak highly enough of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment