1.15.2010

Odosketch

If you ever find yourself aimlessly wandering the internet looking for something interesting to pass some time, you must visit Odosketch. Seriously, it can be quite entertaining. Basically, it's a website where you can use little brushes and tools to create an online sketch. I must admit though, that while the sketching is fun, it's not what I spend most of my time doing while there. The best part for me is seeing what other people sketch. Seriously there are some amazingly talented people out there. As you are browsing through sketches you can click on one and it shows you a quick video showing exactly how the sketch was created. I love seeing how different artists use the same tools to make completely different pieces. Here are a few different featured sketches I thought I'd share, there are so many incredible ones to choose from. Seriously people amaze me with what they can do!






No comments:

Post a Comment