1.19.2010

Love Letters

I must admit I have a thing for stationery! There is just something about recieving a beautiful personal little note, and it makes me a little sad to think letter writing is becoming a lost art in this day and age. There is nothing quite like opening that mailbox and reading a beautiful little card or letter written just for you. I was so happy when I saw this little etsy shop neither snow featured over at design*sponge, it makes me want to pull out some fancy stationery with coordinated envelopes and gorgeous stamps and write people little notes just because. With Valentines Day around the corner I thought it was the perfect time to start thinking about sending out my own little valentines to people I love and appreciate. I hope these photos inspire you to write a beautiful little note to someone (it doesn't have to be much) for no particular reason other than to brighten their day.


No comments:

Post a Comment