10.12.2009

Remembering Grandma Noni

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, the past couple of weeks have been emotionally exhausting and blogging got pushed way off the list of priorities. This past weekend my grandma passed away at the age of 91. A couple of weeks a ago she was rushed to the hospital, and it went pretty quickly after that. She died surrounded by family and friends, and got to say goodbye to everyone. She was an incredible woman and it's been kinda fun to see the impact she has had on everyone around her.



It makes it a little easier knowing that she was ready to go and went peacefully (she couldn't wait to see my grandpa again after nine years,) but she will definitely be missed. No holiday or birthday will ever be the same, and she has definitely left a void in my life that will be impossible to fill. I am so grateful for all of the time that I was able to spend with her, and am so glad that my children got to know her so well too. I will always cherish my memories of her, and will never forget the things that she has taught me. She was a beautiful woman inside and out, and I consider myself lucky for having a grandma like her. I love her and miss her very much, but I know she isn't far and lives on in the hearts of all those who loved her.

No comments:

Post a Comment