10.26.2009

Spooky Treats

Where do I go when I need some Holiday inspiration? well, Martha Stewart of course! I've been in the mood to bake something and have found so many great, creative ideas all over the internet. Seriously, the creativity of people absolutely amazes me. I found so many fabulous ideas browsing through Martha's Halloween photo galleries and thought I'd share a few of my favorite.







So what did we end up making? Well, nothing that elaborate--just some Halloween sugar cookies. I bought some adorable Halloween cookie cutters, but when I went to use them we couldn't find them anywhere. So we improvised and used our little gingerbread cookie cutters and made mummies. They turned out pretty cute, and they must have tasted good because they were gone before I could get a good photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment